Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

480 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Aug 13, 2013 3:52 AM by onemilemore
onemilemore Rookie 1 posts since
Aug 12, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 13, 2013 3:52 AM

No more pins...about time!!!

Alex here, just signed up.

I was at a competition last week, typical thing sunday morning, kitted up for a 10k vasaline to the ready...not again!!!!...I'd forgotten my damned safety pins.

Any way after asking a around in the car park, there was a guy who had just bought some eventclips never heard of them before, I can't thank him enough he gave me his spare set...they're brillliant, no holes, simple snap locks the bib number to your top, though I was a bit reticent they might rub but no...Thank you Brian love you

Got some my self now and cant sing there praises enough so simple...why has no one thought of them before.

Only £1.99 from eventclip.net

I don't know if you're aloud to put things like this up but but it's a new product that is very relevant to running just thought everyone should know.

Has anyone else got some? I'd be interested to know what other think.

Here's a grab

Attachments:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...