Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

335 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Aug 18, 2013 10:37 AM by mwhomeplate
mwhomeplate Rookie 1 posts since
Jul 25, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 18, 2013 10:37 AM

18U Softball Catcher Looking for Competitive Guest Play in Fall Tournaments!!!

Hi my name is Mollie Watson. I am in the class of 2014, and am looking for a strong competitive team that I can guest play with this fall. I just turned 17 two weeks ago. I play for the 18U Northeast Quicksilver out of Danvers, MA, and my team is playing a few fall tournaments. However, the weekends we have off I would like to still play. I will play in regular pool play tournaments, but a team with a showcase schedule would be great beacuse I am still in the recruiting process. I am able to travel anywhere in New England, and possibly beyond, depending on the tournament. I am primarily a catcher (I train at the New England Catching Camp with Jay Weaver), but also have experience pretty much anywhere on the field. My main secondary is outfield or middle infield. Hitting wise, I am usually in the 1 or 2 spot on my team, and use both bunting and hitting. If your team is looking for a versatile guest player for the fall, please contact me. My team comes first of course, but I will have plenty of weekends off that I can play. Contact me through email at molliewatson15@yahoo.com, and we can go from there. Thank you!!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...