Skip navigation

263 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Oct 4, 2013 7:38 PM by adaedward RSS
adaedward Amateur 23 posts since
Sep 14, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 4, 2013 7:38 PM

Blu-ray on Galaxy S4-Rip/Convert/Transfer Blu-ray Movies to Samsung Galaxy S4

“How can I play Blu-ray disc movie on Galaxy S4? I just bought the Galaxy S4 as my first galaxy cellphone, and I have many Blu-ray discs, I want to put these 1080P movies on my Google Galaxy S4 for watching, can you help me?”

Galaxy S4 was recently released, it’s great for you to play HD movies on this smartphone due to the big screen, you can get unprecedented high-definition enjoyment.

Does Galaxy S4 support Blu-ray playback directly?

No, the Galaxy S4 doesn’t have a Blu-ray driver, so you cannot watch Blu-ray disc movies on Galaxy S4 directly.

How to watch Blu-ray on Google Galaxy S4?

You need to rip Blu-ray to Galaxy S4 supported format, and then you can watch latest Blu-ray movies on Galaxy S4 with compatible format.

Software required to watch Blu-ray disc movie on Galaxy S4?

Drorsoft All-in-One Blu-ray Ripper, if you’re running Mac, use Drorsoft Blu-ray Ripper for Mac

Now please follow the Blu-ray to Galaxy S4 conversion steps below.

1. Please download Drorsoft Galaxy S4 Blu-ray Converter, this software will help you convert Blu-ray to Galaxy S4, disc or ISO files are supported, it can also help you convert DVD disc/ISO/folder/IFO files to Galaxy S4.

2. Run this Blu-ray to Galaxy S4 converter, import your Blu-ray movies to this software. And then click format column to choose the output format you need. Here you can choose H.264 MP4 format for output, it’s best compatible format for Galaxy S4.

3. Before converting Blu-ray to Galaxy S4, you can adjust the output format parameters by clicking “settings” button. You can choose the resolution, bitrate as you want. For example, you can choose resolution as 1920*1080 or 1280*720, and then you can watch 1080P/720P Blu-ray on Galaxy S4.

4. You can edit the Blu-ray video before converting, trim, crop, add watermark or adjust effect as you want.

5. After these steps above, click convert button to start the Blu-ray to Galaxy S4 conversion.

This Blu-ray ripper has adapted NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP acceleration technology, so it will save you much time. After the software ripped Blu-ray for Galaxy S4, please transfer converted Blu-ray movies to Galaxy S4 via USB wire, and then you can enjoy Blu-ray movies on Galaxy S4 at anytime, anywhere. Please have a try, hope this article can help you.

Read More:

1. Convert DTS Audio to AC3 ,Convert DTS Audio Track to AC3 with 5.1 Channels,Convert DTS to AC3,DTS to AC3 Converter,Transcode DTS Audio Track to AC3,can cs6 import mp4, can't add mp4 to photoshop cs6/cs5, can't import mp4 files in photoshop cs5/cs6,can't import mp4 to photoshop cs6,can't open mp4 in photoshop cs6,cs6 not importing .mp4 files, import mp4 to photoshop cs6/cs5 mac , mp4 to photoshop cs4, mp4 to photoshop cs5 ,mp4 to photoshop cs6,photoshop cs5/cs6 won't import mp4 files 

2. sony nex-f3 avchd to apple prores, sony nex-f3 avchd to fcp,sony a99 avchd to apple prores, sony a99 avchd to fcp, convert itunes m4v to premiere, import itunes m4v movie to premiere pro cs4, itunes to premiere converter, itunes to premiere pro, transcode itunes m4v movie for premiere pro cs4/cs5/cs6,edit canon c300 mxf files in fcp 6/7 and x, editing c300 video in fcp, fcp can’t import c300 video,edit f5 xavc video in final cut pro x, edit sony pmw-f55 xavc video in final cut pro x, edit xavc in final cut pro x, import xavc into fcp x, transcode xavc to apple prores 422, transcode xavc to apple prores 4444, transcode xavc to final cut pro x, transcode xavc to prores, xavc fcp, xavc to fcp, xavc to fcp converter

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...