Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

135 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Oct 9, 2013 6:14 AM by MinniRunner RSS
MinniRunner Rookie 1 posts since
Feb 15, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 9, 2013 6:14 AM

Running group or partner wanted! (KC area)

Hi All! I am following a training program for my first Full Marathon. I have done a few HM and a bunch of 10ks and 5ks. After my last HM (June 2013), I took a hiatus and am now starting up again. This first marathon is not for time, necessarily, but I just want to finish strong and in one piece. I would love to have someone to run with and keep my motivation going. We don't necessarily have to do every run together but it would be great to have someone along for my long runs (Sat or Sun). Like I said, it's not for speed so, you don't have to be a super human runner.

I live in the Kansas City, MO area...well, north of there....If you live near Maplewoods, Zona Rosa, or the KC Airport, and would like to have a running buddy, too, or are training for a certain race, get in touch with me. We can keep pushing each other.

Thanks!

Minni

lyricb8@hotmail.com

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points