Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

443 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 16, 2013 9:08 PM by healthyppl
coleary1342 Rookie 3 posts since
Oct 16, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 16, 2013 6:23 PM

UNC - Chapel Hill Exercise Science Male Libido Survey

My name is Colin O'Leary and I am Master's student in the Exercise and Sport Science department at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Together, with my academic advisor, Dr. Anthony Hackney, I am launching a study that is examining the effects of exercise training on sexual libido in adult males. To assess whether a full research study is needed to answer this question, I am doing a preliminary questionnaire that will ask questions about training history and sexual libido that has been approved by the UNC institutional review board (IRB). Follow the below link to take an online survey about the effects of physical exercise and training load on sexual libido in adult males. The survey should only take 5-10 minutes to complete. Please only do so if you are a male between the ages of 18-80 that regularly participates in endurance activities, such as running, walking, biking, or swimming. Thank you!

https://uncdentistry.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eWESbBdaONSuUPb

• healthyppl Rookie 1 posts since
    Oct 16, 2013

Oh my, how I want to see these results!  I'll fwd this to my guy-friends, they'll love it.  I'm a girl, otherwise, I'd take it.

I too am doing some research, if you can pass it to your girlfriends. thanks!

Hi, I'm a big runner, and also in school for fashion marketing.  I would love anyone's help for 1 minute to take a quick survey for a project we're working on.  It's 9 quick questions about running clothes and your opinions.  I would love it very much if you helped out with this, and I appreciate your time!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/M68VNPJ

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...