Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

592 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Nov 12, 2013 1:14 PM by KeinanBriggs RSS
KeinanBriggs Rookie 1 posts since
Nov 12, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 12, 2013 1:14 PM

No More shin Splints!!

I am a Pro Triple jumper and jumps coach at Mater Dei High School. I came across the Springbak Springsoles (sport performance insoles) a few months back. The Springsoles calim to minimize impact, increase performance, and eliminate shin splints. I tested them out and was amazed that my lower back was not sore after my triple jump practice. My body usually takes a pounding after an hour of jumping and I schedule a day of rest after my jump days. I bought into the insoles and had my track athletes at Mater Dei test them out. I have about 20 athletes trainning during this off season and majority of them have shin splint issues. All but two said they do not have any shin pain, the other two said they feel a huge decrease in pain. A huge bonus is they are 1/16th of an inch thick and slide right into your track spikes. All athletes should have a pair.

I believe and support the product so much I became a distributor.  For more information please send me email info@keinanbriggs.com.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...