Skip navigation

502 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 11, 2014 12:10 PM by Gators '02 RSS
Gators '02 Pro 136 posts since
May 30, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 10, 2014 10:39 AM

Indiana Gators 2002 tryouts for 2014-15 Season

The Indiana Gators '02 will conduct private tryouts for anyone interested in trying out for the 2014-15 season.  You may visit our website @ Indianagators.com for any and all information about the team and our performance this past season. 

We are particularly interested in adding middle infielders and a catcher for next season.  This is NOT our only interest so please do NOT misintepret that statement.  We are interested in looking at any player who has the passion, talent and work ethic to play fastpitch softball at the highest level.

I'm not going to bore you with a lot of BS about how we compete at the highest level and all the other BS one hears this time of year.  I'll just challenge you to come to one of our practices.  I have every one of our practice schedules saved from this year.  Upon request you may review any of them. 

I always say you can learn a lot about a team by going to a practice so I challenge you to go watch a team you're interested in and then come watch us.

For more information on next season's plans you may email me at gators2002coach@yahoo.com.

Best regards and good luck in your search.

Eric Linton

IN Gators '02

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...