At the latest Rock for Hockey Board Meeting of 18Dec2013, the Board determined assistance (deadline) dates, the target number of assistance recipients, as well as the amounts to be awarded. In summary:
- February 1, 2014: Application for Assistance made available on Rock for Hockey web site (PDF format). Application may be made available sooner. Check web site frequently: www.rockforhockey.org.
- May 1, 2014: Rock for Hockey begins to take Applications for Assistance
- August 1, 2014: Deadline for submitting Applications for Assistance to Rock for Hockey
- August 31, 2014: Rock for Hockey Board to make final decision on the Aid Recipients as well as amounts of assistance
- September 2014: Aid awarded to recipients
The Rock for Hockey Board decided at its December meeting that the organization will target five recipients in the Mid-Atlantic region for assistance.
Target Amounts for Assistance
The Rock for Hockey Board decided at its December meeting that it will target to pay the team registration cost balance for individual recipients of assistance. In the case where Rock for Hockey chooses an organization for assistance (rather than an individual) the amount of assistance given to the organization will be roughly equal to the amounts awarded to individual recipients during the same period.
- The Rock for Hockey Board defines the Mid-Atlantic region as PA, NJ, DE, MD, VA, and Washington D.C.
- Once completed, the Application for Assistance can be mailed via standard mail or sent via email as an attachment. See the RfH Contact page for information.
- Clarifications or questions regarding assistance can be mailed via standard mail or sent via email as an attachment. See the RfH Contact page for information.