Skip navigation

408 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 16, 2014 2:38 PM by bowman68 RSS
bowman68 Rookie 2 posts since
Jan 14, 2014
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 16, 2014 2:38 PM

My daughter has found a home at West Chester

My daughter has been playing hockey now for 6 years. We love the game. I was just told now that my daughter is going to be ELITE next year !!! I am so glad. This year our team has done several tournaments and I think we won maybe 3 games at those tournaments. We also play tier 1 and we are below 500. But now since we are guaranteed to wear this magic jersey all is good. I can now justify paying thousands and thousands of dollars traveling and hotels and fees and dinners !!! This makes me so happy. Oh and to top it off we are being looked at by colleges !!! And here I was thinking if we went to a tournament and lost 6-0 7-0 we had no shot !!! But our guy says oh no..they come and watch because we are ELITE .....and you now have that magic jersey on. I always thought scouts watch good teams...glad to hear they just like the name of the team you play for.

So everyone keep there hopes up that one day your team decides to call themselves ELITE and you are set !!

Lesson here : There are ELITE teams......and the jersey does not make you it !!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...