Skip navigation

260 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Feb 17, 2014 10:09 AM by Hoosier SWAT RSS
Hoosier SWAT Rookie 7 posts since
Mar 7, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Feb 17, 2014 10:09 AM

'99 Strong Hitter, Utility Player Looking for a Successful Travel Team (14 or 16U)

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right spot or not, so if not please forgive me (and direct me to the right spot if needed).  My 1999 born daughter is a three year experienced travel softball player looking for

a successful team to join and contribute to.  She bats/throws right, is most successful and experienced as a first baseman and has a strong glove (often winning knockout rounds repeatedly), but is successful in

most any infield position.  She is a 470-500 batting average hitter who most has batted in the three or four spot on her previous teams.  Most recently she tallied 62 at bats with several doubles, several singles, 5 walks, 5 strike outs, one homerun over the center of the front fence at the Fort Wayne Sports Plex South and two others that would have been homeruns on a regular field. She has a wonderful plate presence and

can work a count well.  She is a strong player who loves the game.  We would love to hear of any openings from teams in the middle Indiana area (we are in Hartford City but able to travel to an extent for practices)

and tournament travel is not a problem.  Also available to play World Series or Nationals in any location.  Please email us atthankgod4kids@onlyinternet.net or call Brian at 765-717-9681.   Thank you!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...