NEED HELP?|

257 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Feb 25, 2014 5:55 PM by Maine Hits
Maine Hits Pro 82 posts since
Sep 18, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Feb 25, 2014 5:55 PM

Katie Burkhart Partners with Maine Hits

http://www.maine-hits.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/images1.jpg

PITCH RESPONSIBLY started 6 years ago as an email address, and has spurned into a dream come true. When I met Bob & Alyssa in 2012, they were driving 3.5 hours to get lessons with me in Connecticut. Two years later it started to make sense that I wanted PITCH RESPONSIBLY to be a business where I can integrate technology and the way coaches are able to teach, worldwide… literally. We have worked out the kinks and figured out a better way that still allows me to work with Alyssa every week during the year…iLessons pitching instruction.

It is so, so exciting to introduce this concept at Maine Hits, and a blessing that I get to be your coach every week rather than once a month. This program is in its infancy but we hope that you will be a part of watching the growth of the future years to come. So thank you for allowing me be a part of Maine Hits & a part of the Maine family!!

For private lessons or clinic with Katie call Maine Hits at 207-730-7227 or email info@mainehits.com

Who is Katie Burkhart Gooch;

Katie was an All-American at Arizona State, holds every major pitching record for the Sun Devils including wins, innings pitched and strikeouts. She was named Pac-10 Pitcher of the Year back-to-back seasons in 2007 and 2008. In 2008, Burkhart led the Sun Devils to a National Championship and earned NCAA Tournament Most Valuable Player honors in the process. She finished her career seventh in NCAA history in strikeouts with 1,670 and 20th in victories with 118. Katie also played several seasons of professional softball in the United States and Japan

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...