Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

327 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Mar 5, 2014 8:19 PM by Lady Stros 04
Lady Stros 04 Amateur 21 posts since
Dec 5, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 5, 2014 8:19 PM

Miken Evolution 04***** TRY OUTS

Miken Evolution is an up comming 10u team with alot of dedication to the sport, that being said we will be hosting a few try outs this month, our 1st try out is this sunday 3/9/2014 @ 10:00a.m. @ South Houston Girls Park 701 ave F South Houston Tx 77587 for more info call me coach Joe at 832-896-6825 or email at shfd77587@yahoo.com or coach Ray at 2819026040

We are looking for players that are self driven and strive to be the best at all coast.

I know they're alot of teams out there with top notch talent and we would like to be one of those teams as well so if you think your daughter is not getting enough playing time

or pitching Reps now is the time to make a decision and come and take a look at we have to offer

Hers is what we have to offer:  1. we are Sponsored By MIKEN

2. we Have our own Training Facility's one in Highlands TX the other in Houston Tx

3.Good Coaching all the way around the board and if necessary we Have contacts to the best Private Hitting Coach's around

4.Great Parents and a Drama Free Enviornment everyone pulls together

Those are just a few points I came up with that I thought were the most important in my book.

so dont be shy if your looking for a team come on if your a leauge player looking for the next level come on and if you belong to a team and looking for a home come on 

REMEMBER LOOKING FOR A TEAM IS EASY BUT FINDING A HOME IS HARD

and thats what we are offering

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...