Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

278 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: May 29, 2014 9:38 AM by jsimms435 RSS
Ridewhisper Rookie 1 posts since
Mar 6, 2014
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 25, 2014 5:03 PM

Treadmill Advice

Hello!

I'm new to running and to this community, and I'm hoping that someone will be able to recommend a good treadmill.  My husband and I are training for a 5K, and I'm running at least 5 times a week on the treadmill, my husband runs about 3 times a week.  Right now we have a Weslo Cadence treadmill - not the greatest, but it got us started.

We're looking to replace this treadmill with one that will be a little more sturdy and smooth.  Any recommendations?

• jsimms435 Amateur 15 posts since
    Aug 8, 2012
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. May 29, 2014 9:38 AM (in response to Ridewhisper)
    Treadmill Advice

Most of the ones in my gym are made by Precor. I guess it depends on how much you want to spend

Is there a particular reason your not running outside?  I think you will find it very different when you go outside and run.  Even if you put it on a incline there is a difference. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points