Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

723 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 20, 2014 2:08 AM by mizzeliz
Matt Sorenson Rookie 1 posts since
Jun 22, 2008
Currently Being Moderated

May 17, 2014 4:31 AM

Running Shoe Shopping

Hello all! My friend and are interested in learning about the shopping preferences of runners for runnings shoes. I wanted to share with you some preliminary survey results and see if you would be willing to help us learn more, as most of our respondents are local. Hopefully we'll be able to create a solution to match the needs of runners like us! Check out the link to our infographic below.

https://infograph.venngage.com/infograph/publish/2045b71e-6331-4e0a-a68a-8b602da9be53

• mizzeliz Rookie 1 posts since
    Apr 2, 2014
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Jul 20, 2014 2:08 AM (in response to Matt Sorenson)
    Running Shoe Shopping

Hello, I am a new runner, so I went to the local running store in West Springfield, MA., Fast Feet. I wear a narrow width shoe so I wanted to br fitted for shoes. I bought a pair of asics and they are a larger size than I thought I would wear. They have been such a comfort for my feet. I usually wear sandals all Summer, but I love these 'asics GT-2000' running shoes in a size 10 AA. I'm not sure if that helps you.. I would always want to be fitted for my running shoes..

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...