Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

355 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 5, 2014 11:33 PM by Halfmarathonclub
bigapplepie Legend 2,455 posts since
Dec 14, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

May 29, 2014 11:12 AM

Has anyone ever managed to unsubscribe from Active.com's email list?

It took me several months and multiple complaints via email. Has anyone else had the same issue?

• Halfmarathonclub Amateur 8 posts since
    Dec 19, 2013

hahaha, their systems are so screwed up, this doesn't surprise me.

Even this system is all whacky.  Can any of you upload a photo to your profile anymore? 

Mine says I need to crop it and then says error whenever I click crop.

You'd think a big company like Active would update their out of date systems.

Oh the other reason you probably have a tough time unsubscribing is because all of their databases aren't on one system.  They have multiple systems instead of one good system, so half their stuff doesn't communicate with one another.  So you might update something in one login, but it won't update it in another. 

Nicole Blomgren

Founder & President

Fifty States Half Marathon Club & Halfmarathonsearch.com Half Marathon Calendar

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...