Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

168 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Sep 2, 2014 6:22 AM by 5ncaas
5ncaas Amateur 9 posts since
May 30, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Sep 2, 2014 6:22 AM

12U Cyclones Practice/Tryout Sept. 3rd and 4th

12U River City Cyclones will be having a practice/tryout Sept 3rd and 4th, 7:00-8:30 at Silver Creek High School in Sellersburg, In. We are looking for girls with the passion and drive to play at a high level. All positions are open. We are needing 2-3 players to fill out already a nice roster. We play a challenging schedule, ASA, NSA, and USFA. We understand that as a parent, you might consider your daughter playing travel as an investment. We at the Cyclones feel the same way. I just sent my daughter to play D-1 softball on a scholarship to Kennesaw St. University as a pitcher, and it was worth every penny spent, from team fees to hotel stays. We also fund raise to help offset the costs of playing.   So if your daughter is currently on a team and you're looking for a better fit/experience, we maybe what you're looking for. My name is Paul Cravens and I'm the head coach for the 12U Cyclones. I've had a hand over the last 12 yrs. in seeing many of my players move on to the collegiate level, NAIA to D-1. Let us start and help your kid in the same direction.   For more info, call 502-262-3448.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...