Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

865 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 19, 2005 3:08 PM by ericvonx
ericvonx Rookie 2 posts since
Jul 9, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 19, 2005 2:57 PM

FREE AZ Ironman bike course photos

I attended my first Ironman as a spectator. It was so inspiring, I registered to challenge the course next year. During my spectating I took about 1000 pictures.

I tried looking through all the pictures and writing down the numbers and it was too much work. I am sending out Free picture CDs with ~700MB of bike course photos. Just send me your snail mail address.

I was out on the course with my two daughters under the Mill Avenue bridge, so the pictures have A mountain, Mill Avenue bridge, Tempe Town Lake and the Tempe Mills in the background.

I posted some samples on my blog, they are at a much lower resolution than the originals that are near 1 Megabyte each from my 5 Mega Pixel camera, nice 1600X1200 resolution. Eric Brandt's Brazen Cycleworks Blog. http://www.20six.co.uk/weblogCategory/r9qq52xz3yl5?p=1

If you find a picture that you really appreciate you can donate to my charity fundraising through Paypal at hot_cycling@hotmail.com email address. I am riding my bike in El Tour de Tucson, charity cycling centurt event all donations will go to Tu Nidito, www.tunidito.org, children's charity.

Enjoy the photos and have a great day. -Eric

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...