Skip navigation

952 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 14, 2004 5:15 PM by Kbjork RSS
Kbjork Rookie 2 posts since
Jul 9, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 5, 2004 7:46 AM

Triathlete mom's... is there are group in Boston?

I'm a mother of a 4 week old baby and a novice triathlete.  I've only done a couple of triathlons, but confess that I'm hooked!  My goal is to get back into them by next summer.  I'm hoping to find a group of stay at home mom's/dad's who are in a similar situation.  It would be great to get out and train with other people as well as having someone watch over junior.  Is anyone familiar with such a group?  If not, how many people would be interested in something like this?  I'm currently living in Needham, MA.  So if you're anywhere near the Boston area let me know.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks.

KBjork

• Joe_h1 Community Moderator 1,833 posts since
    Jul 9, 2007
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Oct 7, 2004 6:51 AM (in response to Kbjork)
    welcome to the sport

check w/ the usatriathlon.com site it has a listing of triclubs by state - you might get lucky. got a 20 month old myself and training has definitely taken a hit with him around. been trying to run with him in a stroller and am looking for a good bike seat for him so we can go together but that's something to think about when your little gets a little bigger

goals for 2011:

break 19minutes for 5k

break 2:42 for olympic triathlon probably Anthracite olympic

break 3:16 for marathon ( a long shot but it's fun putting yourself out there)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...