Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

4217 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 4, 2008 10:08 AM by mikeyactive
saraallent Active.com Staff 1,094 posts since
Oct 2, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 27, 2007 2:25 PM

New Years Resolutions for 2008

The New Year is quickly approaching and its time to start getting our New Years Resolutions for 2008 together so we can kick them off on January 1.  What are your resolutions for this year?

In 2008 I am going to....

1 - Get on a schedule for going to yoga classes (which will also help my back and allow me to be more active)

2 - Do one new thing (restaurant, sport, activity, museum, etc.) a month

3 - Run in at least 10 events for good causes

4 - Encourage my friends and family to get active with me

5 - Start bringing my lunch to work more often

6 - Cut back on eating fish tacos...I'm addicted and it is not okay to eat them as often as I do

So that is my list...the first two in bold are the most important to me and I will NOT flake on them.

• mikeyactive Community Moderator 27 posts since
    May 30, 2007
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Jan 4, 2008 10:08 AM (in response to saraallent)
    Re: New Years Resolutions for 2008

After watching 12-year-olds throw filthy movement pitches at the Little League World Series last summer, my new year's resolution will be to add another pitch to my repertoire by the time my league starts up in April--and hopefully lower my ERA below double digits.

Currently I possess a not-so-fast fastball and a pitch that can only be described as a "curveball that doesn't curve." It's my hope that this third pitch-- an out pitch if you will-- might provide a little deception and prevent batters from calling their shot as they point toward the Shell gas station that serves as our left field boundary.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...