Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

16181 Views 77 Replies Latest reply: Jan 29, 2008 1:18 PM by cclaydog RSS Go to original post 1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next
  • cclaydog Rookie 25 posts since
    Dec 10, 2007
    Currently Being Moderated
    75. Jan 29, 2008 9:32 AM (in response to Jim Sullivan032)
    Re: Does believing in God...

Not "capable of understanding"?  Nice shot Jim.  I guess that makes you right and me wrong since I'm on a much lower evolutionary level than you obviously are.  After all, you do manage this community forum and I can only hope that you allow my meager ignorant postings to make it through your rigorous screening process before hitting the big ole "internet"... 

There's obviously a lot to live up to here after seeing such wisdom like this:

We do not know that the universe had a beginning.

We know that matter does create itself from nothing.

The rest of your post is typical Christian apoligist crap designed to brainwash children.

In conclusion, you're a moron.

- homeskoolyZ

I addressed my previous post to mrupert because he said he's involved in Bible study.  If he is, he would see the distinct differences in the Bible text and the theory of naturalistic evolution.  They do not and can not be reconciled with each other.  If you want to believe in the theory of evolution and God, that's anyone's right to do.  But trying to fit macroevolution into the Bible text is something that can't be done without destroying the Biblical text or the general theory of evolution.  And if the Bible got the story of creation wrong, why couldn't it just as easily have everything else wrong? 

• cclaydog Rookie 25 posts since
    Dec 10, 2007
    Currently Being Moderated
    77. Jan 29, 2008 1:18 PM (in response to Jim Sullivan032)
    Re: Does believing in God...

It's hard not to take your condescending remarks personally...  

I may not be able to run today...   wimper... sob...

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...