Skip navigation

2210 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 14, 2008 10:35 AM by Covas RSS
Covas Amateur 9 posts since
Jan 21, 2008
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 21, 2008 4:21 PM

Tampa Bay Road Runners Club

Hello Everyone,

I am attempting to see if there is any interest in the Tampa Bay area of potentially forming a local Road Runners Club.  This local club would be for people of all skill levels and offer its members services such as local running routes, upcoming races, contacts of people interest in finding running partners, and more.  This is simply so see if there is a potential interest in such a club.  If you are interest in forming a Tampa Bay Road Runners Club please reply to this and possibly provide some basic information.  Thank you and look forward to seeing peoples responses. 

• lulusweetie13 Rookie 3 posts since
    Feb 1, 2008
    1. Feb 1, 2008 7:29 PM (in response to Covas)
    Re: Tampa Bay Road Runners Club

Awesome!!  i would love to join something like that.  i'm mainly interested in finding a running/biking partner for the triathlon in july.  please keep me updated.

thanks!

• adambrown2009 Rookie 5 posts since
    Dec 2, 2007
    2. Feb 4, 2008 9:28 PM (in response to lulusweetie13)
    Re: Tampa Bay Road Runners Club

I would be interested in that... I'm more in St. Pete, but I would head up that way on occasion.

Has anyone out there done the Miller Light Challenge for the Tampa Bay Gasparilla Race before?  Just looking for some input for pacing on day one... I am doing it this coming up weekend and I am pretty sure I am going to be crippled?

And to the poster looking for a cycling training partner ...I am just starting to get going for a half iron in may...so I would be interested riding.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...