Skip navigation

4210 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 24, 2008 11:48 AM by saraallent RSS
JBan Pro 83 posts since
Oct 29, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 3, 2008 9:45 AM

March Madness

I don't know about you, but I live for March Madness. Anyone else excited? Any thoughts this early in the game?

• saraallent Active.com Staff 1,094 posts since
    Oct 2, 2007
    1. Mar 19, 2008 12:14 PM (in response to JBan)
    Re: March Madness

I also love March Madness. I'm counting down until game time. I have UCLA going all the way against UNC in the end. UCLA is the best team in my opinion and will also have a nice looking road to the final four. I'm confident about UCLA being there, but not as confident about UNC. I could see Kansas knocking them out. I'm a Nova fan all the way but I don't see this young team going very far unfortunately. I'm hoping they can upset Clemson...we will see.

What do you think? Predictions? How about upsets?

• marc v Expert 25 posts since
    May 17, 2007
    2. Mar 19, 2008 1:11 PM (in response to JBan)

Gotta go with my Hoyas! If the seeds play out in our region, Kansas would be a tough team to beat.  They have the athletes, they can shoot, and they have it on the inside too.  Not too many weaknesses there but I like our chances.  No one gave us a chance to beat UNC last year and look what happened.  UCLA looks to be a lock for the Final Four - they have the easiest road and they've been there the last two years.  Memphis, if they play like they did against GU in early December, will be a tough one to beat.  If they commit to defending, they are tough to score on.

This is my signature and you will like it.

• saraallent Active.com Staff 1,094 posts since
    Oct 2, 2007
    3. Mar 24, 2008 11:48 AM (in response to marc v)

I'm kicking myself for not picking Villanova now. I didn't see that one coming, but even more of a shock is Davidson. Sorry about your Hoyas, but how about Stephen Curry for Davidson? Most exciting player in the tournament in my opinion.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points