Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

4495 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 26, 2009 7:53 PM by life of leisure
mvalenti Community Moderator 84 posts since
Jul 11, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 12, 2008 5:40 PM

The Coastal Experiences

What are your thoughts on this week-long adventure in Costa Rica? Did you race last year? Are you going this year?

• aekoch11 Rookie 1 posts since
    Jul 16, 2008
    1. Oct 21, 2008 10:19 AM (in response to mvalenti)
    Re: The Coastal Experiences

i just finished this and was the best experience one could have.!!!  one of a kind- life changing-  anyone that likes to be outdoors, be challenged on new terrain and just experience a race constantly full of surprises with a wonderful group of people then this is a MUST to put on their list.

• LMc. Amateur 36 posts since
    May 14, 2008
    2. Feb 2, 2009 12:42 PM (in response to aekoch11)

Oh man.  I'm just reading this, and I'm really want to do this!  How awesome!  This combines all of my passions, (running, Central America, kayaking) into one amazing week.  I would be interested to hear more feedback if anyone else has participated.  I am seriously going to consider this for 2009.

• Coastal1 Rookie 1 posts since
    Mar 24, 2009
    3. Mar 24, 2009 9:08 PM (in response to LMc.)

LMc,

Hi there.  My name is Merritt Hopper and I am the Race Director The Coastal Experiences.  We have 10 more spots left for this upcoming October.  We've currently signed on 60 racers from 4 different countries and 12 states.  If you have any questions about the weekly itinerary, what to expect, what to bring, etc., please don't hesitate to ask.  We can be reaced at info@thecoastalexperiences.com and 917-328-6472.  Pura Vida!!!

• life of leisure Rookie 2 posts since
    Mar 9, 2009
    4. Mar 26, 2009 7:53 PM (in response to mvalenti)

I did not go last year but I am going this year. I have only heard positive stories of great people and "life changing experiences".  Have you decided if you were going to go?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points