Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

1689 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 27, 2008 10:54 AM by saraallent
boshdmg Rookie 3 posts since
Dec 14, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 27, 2008 10:47 AM

Training log transfer

Hi All,

Im sorry if im posting in the wrong place or if this is a repeat question, but my emails to support have been ignored so i dont know what do to. I started my log transfer about 2 weeks ago, and its been saying it will take 24 hours all this time. What do i do? Who do i contact. I would be gutted if i lost all those years of logs.

Thanks

• saraallent Active.com Staff 1,094 posts since
    Oct 2, 2007
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Mar 27, 2008 10:54 AM (in response to boshdmg)
    Re: Training log transfer

Hey. My name is Sara and I am the Online Community Coordinator at Active. Do not worry your training logs are not lost. Did you sign into Active Trainer with your cool running user name and password when you were transferring your data? That is how it recognizes who you are so that is my first question. If you did we can go on from there, but don't worry your data is not lost. I'll help you get it.

Sara

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...