Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

3118 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: Oct 9, 2008 1:10 PM by saraallent RSS
saraallent Active.com Staff 1,094 posts since
Oct 2, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 3, 2008 8:43 AM

Back 2 Life?

Has anyone seen this Back 2 Life infomercial or know anything about this product? I know its an infomercial and the majority of those products are a waste of money. I don't think this product would fix me, but my lower vertebrae and sacrum are all stuck in place so this motion seemed like something that would help me...not cure me obviously. Anyway, I'm curious about the product so please let me know if you have ANY information. Thank you!

Sara

• DaveVause Community Moderator 1,447 posts since
    Jul 9, 2007
    1. Apr 3, 2008 12:52 PM (in response to saraallent)
    Re: Back 2 Life?

Don't do it, Sara!

Seriously, there are well-known positions with the exercise ball that help vertebrae mobility......

and core exercises to strengthen the core and remove pressure on the spine......

and meditation to do deep relaxation and stress management.

With all the documented modalities to help one's back, why waste money on a gimmick??????

• South Beach Vedrana Rookie 2 posts since
    Apr 27, 2008
    3. Apr 27, 2008 11:30 AM (in response to saraallent)

So did you end up trying it and did it work?

• qteapi Rookie 1 posts since
    Oct 4, 2008
    5. Oct 4, 2008 5:13 PM (in response to saraallent)

Hi Sara,

I too was hoping that someone had tried this and would tell us how it worked. (If at all). My husband is really laid up with servere pain from a bulged disc. He has been going to the Chiropractor for some time, but he is not much better. At this point, we would try anything. However, we don't want to do or try anything that would cause him any further harm or injury. We will discuss this with his Chiropractor Monday.

Sara, it too sounds like you are wondering the same thing as we are. Hopefully, someone will respond with their results. In the mean time, I will keep digging for any information I can find and will post any findings I get on here.

Thanks to all who did respond to Sara.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...