Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

1429 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 15, 2008 11:08 PM by Keep Running RSS
emily.kidder Rookie 2 posts since
Apr 13, 2008
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 13, 2008 11:22 AM

GREEN MOUNTAIN RELAY!!!  JUNE 2008!!!

Hello!~

My name is Emily Kidder and I am looking for enthusiastic runners out there to join our team for the 2008 Green Mountain Relay.  The Green Mountain relay

is a two day 200 mile relay event through the beautiful green mountains of Vermont!!!  It will be a fun fantastic time!!!  Each leg is an average of 5.6 miles and each runners three legs each.  Here is a link to the GMR site

http://www.greenmountainrelay.com/

Please email me at:  emily.kidder@gmail.com or call at 310-633-0644 if you are interested!!!!

Thank you!!!

• Keep Running Pro 75 posts since
    Feb 21, 2008
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Apr 15, 2008 11:08 PM (in response to emily.kidder)
    Re: GREEN MOUNTAIN RELAY!!! JUNE 2008!!!

If I was up in Vermont I would totally be up for joining your team.  I'm always looking for an enthusiastic team to join.  Strange that I run so much but I have such non-running friends.  I'm always begging and scrapping to get people to join a team with me.  I am doing the other relay event that Timberland events puts on in Colorado.  The Wild West Relay.  Did it last year as well, fun event.  Are you guys trying to be competitive with it?  Have you done a 24-hour race before?  Carefull who you pick.  Personalities really come out at 2 in the morning when everyone is tired and hungry and still has to run 10 miles.  There should be a personality test involved with chosing a team.  Maybe e-harmony can change it  up to giving a personality quiz to have help picking a teammate.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...