Skip navigation

1557 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: May 10, 2008 6:00 PM by treydub RSS
treydub Rookie 1 posts since
Oct 17, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

May 10, 2008 6:00 PM

Louis Garneau Womens Black XL Pro Triathlon Suit *NWT*

+Meticulously designed for the pro's who want nothing less than the best in comfort, technology and most importantly...speed! +

This is a perfect addition to your trisuit collection...GREAT for TRAINING or RACING!!!

Brand New...selling for $75 (i will consider best offer though). This suit Retails (when you can find it) for $99 and up!! It comes from smoke free home, never been worn, washed or otherwise used...still has original tags...just got a couple of weeks ago w/another suit and decided on the other suit...now I wish to re-sell this one...it is an awesome piece of equipment...sleek and sexy!!! A great deal for the beginner who doesn't want to look like one or for the pro who needs a new one!!

I will mail to buyer for shipping cost of $5.00 within the United States.

See below features or check out the Louis Garneau website to see all perks of this suit:

http://louisgarneaustore.us/product/part_number=8858132/444.0.17246.22474.22484.0.0

FEATURES:

• Delfino is a dimple-structured mesh fabric that provides great hydrodynamic and aerodynamic properties, ventilation, breathability, resistance to chlorine and UV ray protection

• Power Mesh inserts encourage cooling airflow and deliver great compression to your hardworking muscles

• Comfort design arm and neck openings and crotch gusset enhance mobility while you run, swim and bike

• 13" invisible zipper makes it easy to slide in and out of this suit and will keep you cool when things warm up

• Mini DryFleece Light chamois provides quick-drying, seamless protection for the bike

• Front and back logos increase visibility

• Thigh grippers keep this suit in place

• Flatlock seams eliminate chafing

• Two side pockets with MP3 grommet hold all your race-day essentials

SPECS:

Zipper: 13"

Pockets: 2 side w/ MP3 grommet

Inseam: 7.25"

Chamois: Mini DryFleece Light

Hem: NA

Fabric: Power Mesh/Delfino w/ SPF 50

Sleeve: Sleeveless