Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

1567 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 8, 2008 5:49 AM by desertgirl1995
wickedjoker Rookie 1 posts since
Apr 23, 2008
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 13, 2008 2:24 PM

Disneyland Half Marathon 08

I just wanted to see if anyother have done this race before. Can you give me insite as to how to train for this race. This will be my first half marathon im so excited.

Also if you have run this course are there many hills?

Thanks!

• desertgirl1995 Rookie 4 posts since
    Aug 8, 2008
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Aug 8, 2008 5:49 AM (in response to wickedjoker)
    Re: Disneyland Half Marathon 08

Hi there. I have not run it but,  I had signed up and things came up and I can't do it.. But I would think there are not really any hills. We go to disneyland and around the area where you will be running i don't  remember seeing anything to demanding maybe a brige over the freeway. I also know it should be pretty hot.. So really drink that water till your pee is clear the day before and BRING extra water with you.. that you run with. I have been to races where there is not enough water to go around. Thankfully, I always carry my water and sports drink. But I feel bad for the people that don't . And have a blast.. Your going to have so much fun..

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...