Skip navigation

4083 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 2, 2009 8:24 PM by Karrianne RSS
Running Coach Stephanie Rookie 4 posts since
Apr 1, 2008
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 23, 2008 4:55 PM

What keeps you from attaining your fitness goals?

I'm in the process of writing a book about fitness. I would love to get some questions that people have about getting or staying fit- ANY and all questions are fine. I'm a personal trainer and believe that people have to have three aspects of their lives together to stay fit.

1.  They have to be mentally/emotionally motivated

2.  They have to be physically able to move

3. They have to be organized to fit it into their lives on a regular basis.

What keeps you from reaching your goals? Can I help you reach them? Please contact me if your question can be shared in my upcoming book. I will answer any legitimate questions that I receive. Thank you,

Stephanie@AskAboutRunning.com    The Weekly Pep Talk  http://www.TheWeeklyPepTalk.com 

• Karrianne Amateur 10 posts since
    Aug 18, 2009

I've been working out 4 times a week for an hour for the past six weeks. I walk about 25 minutes to my workort and 25 minutes home from my workout. My workout consists of cardio and strength training. I haven't gained any weight, but I haven't lost any weight. On the other hand my endurace has increased drastically. My mile run has improved from 14mins to 10:45. Whats frustarting me is I'm doing so much more than before. Why haven't I lost any weight? Am I just gaining muscle weight? And when should I expect to see weight loss, my ultimate goal? -karri

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points