Start making your plans for a great 2009 race season. Come to the SwanCoaching Multisport camps at Warner Springs to get great early season miles in southern California... great timing for those doing the Oceanside 70.3 on April 4th.
Register before Dec. 31, 2008 for a $150 discount.
Week 1: Sat, Mar 14 - Fri, Mar 20, 2009 $1,950 (full service sag and transportation)
Week 2: Sun, Mar 22 - Sat, Mar 28, 2009 $1,250 (no transportation or sag support
Highlights of the camps include:
* Airport transfers provided by Black Sheep Adventures (week #1 only)
* Welcome reception dinner to get acquainted and kick things off
* Full ride support with sag vehicle by Black Sheep Adventures (week #1 only)
* On the bike coaching to help with the finer points of riding and racing techniques
* Individual coaching time with Kevin Swanson, DPT, CSCS
* Mental skills training workshop by psychologist Michael Madison, Ph.D.
* Bike positioning
* Video taped gait analysis (for discounted price of $100.)
* Swimming technique instruction
* "World's best bakery" nearby (as voted by many cyclists (a.k.a.- baked goods connoisseurs))!!
* 6 nights lodging and use of the exquisite hot springs pool area daily at the resort
Ironman 70.3 California Triathlon in nearby Oceanside, CA on April 4th!
* Get your peak training at the camp before starting your taper for Oceanside
* Inquire about discounted training plans for camp attendees
Who should attend these camps?
* Week 1 is excellent for all levels of triathletes and duathletes
* Week 2 is tailored for advanced age groupers and elite athletes
Go to www.swancoaching.com for full details