Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

2311 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 26, 2008 4:39 PM by StillPlugginAway
obx4evr Rookie 1 posts since
Sep 19, 2008
Currently Being Moderated

Sep 19, 2008 8:16 AM

Indoor Tracks in Manchester NH

I'm new to the whole running thing and would really like to keep up with it as the days grow shorter and colder, but I don't know if I can do it on a treadmill (I think I might go crazy and just quit).  Does anyone know of any gyms that offer an indoor running track in the area?  The only one I've found so far is Executive Health near the airport.  I was hoping for a few more options.  

Any thoughts?

• StillPlugginAway Expert 564 posts since
    Dec 3, 2007
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Sep 26, 2008 4:39 PM (in response to obx4evr)
    Re: Indoor Tracks in Manchester NH

Executive is the only one that I have ever heard of.  I have to tell you though that last year was my first winter running outdoors all winter and it really was a lot of fun.  If you buy the right clothes to stay warm there are very few days that you can't run outdoors.  The "dreadmill" oops I mean treadmill is a good stand in for the icy days.  I do know people that use the Executives indoor track and love it.  Happy running!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...