Skip navigation

6906 Views 17 Replies Latest reply: Jul 21, 2009 7:04 PM by VickyJiang006 1 2 Previous Next
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 17, 2009 7:59 PM

Div. I Reviews

Share your experiences with the Div. I below

Back to event details page.

• UNCfball83 Amateur 31 posts since
    Sep 24, 2008
    2. Feb 17, 2009 11:35 AM (in response to Guest )
    Re: Div. I Reviews

This thing is awesome! I wish I had known about it earlier. My team is OUT. Still cool to follow though. What's better than MARCH MADNESS?!?!!? Can't wait.

• BrennoUCLA Amateur 9 posts since
    Nov 13, 2008
    3. Feb 17, 2009 11:37 AM (in response to UNCfball83)

Agreed. March is the best month of thte year. UCLA IN 2009!!!

• BrennoUCLA Amateur 9 posts since
    Nov 13, 2008
    4. Feb 17, 2009 11:40 AM (in response to BrennoUCLA)

Who's your team?

• sallen21t Pro 65 posts since
    Aug 16, 2007
    5. Feb 17, 2009 11:43 AM (in response to BrennoUCLA)

My team is out also. Richmond couldn't make it happen this year. I grew up in Villanova though so I'm eager to see the Wildcats do well in the tournament. Also, after seeing BC beat Duke the other night I'm sort of hoping BC gets into this tournament. I know it won't be an easy road for them but they played well. I was sitting behind the Duke bench (a friend of mine works at BC so got sick staff tickets) and they didn't know what to do with BC. Fun to watch. Thankfully made it out alive also after the student section stormed the court like it won a national championship.

• UNCfball83 Amateur 31 posts since
    Sep 24, 2008
    6. Feb 17, 2009 11:46 AM (in response to Guest )

Maryland. No dice this year. I don't know what happened with them but it wasn't pretty.

BC/Duke game was siiick. I can't believe you were there. Heck of a game to see in person. I watched on tv and can't said I didn't enjoy seeing Duke get taken down.

• Bevad1Point Amateur 10 posts since
    Dec 3, 2008
    7. Feb 17, 2009 11:57 AM (in response to UNCfball83)

I'm looking forward to this thing changing at 3pm (I believe that's when it changes everyday) and UConn dropping. PITT BABY! Anyone see the game last night? Now that was a good game.

It's going to be very hard for BC to get in. They still play away against Miami-Florida (2/21), home against Florida State (2/24), away against NC State (3/04) and home against Georgia Tech (3/07). I’m eager to see what they do now that they’ve taken down Duke. In the beginning of the season they took down UNC then lost to Harvard. Umm…what is that?!?! Hopefully they’ve matured since then and will sweep the rest of their schedule. I’d like to see them in the tournament too. Rice is fun to watch. He’s a great player for them.

• saraallent Active.com Staff 1,094 posts since
    Oct 2, 2007
    8. Feb 17, 2009 11:59 AM (in response to Guest )

What are PSU's chances?

• EricSSmith Pro 105 posts since
    Feb 9, 2009
    9. Feb 18, 2009 11:44 AM (in response to saraallent)

PSU has a slim chance now after stumbling in the middle of the Big 10 season. After the big win at Michigan State, the wind went out of the sails quickly at Happy Valley. Looks like another year without the Lions in the dance.

• Bring back Lil Penny Legend 764 posts since
    Oct 14, 2008
    10. Feb 19, 2009 8:30 AM (in response to EricSSmith)

Lion are on the bubble fa sure fa sure. Beat a quality team in Michigan State but losses to Temple and Rhode Island hurt the Nittany Lions. They need to bring back those brothers that carried them to the sweet 16 like 10 years ago.

• DawgPoundMayor Expert 56 posts since
    Feb 11, 2009
    11. Feb 19, 2009 8:37 AM (in response to Bring back Lil Penny)

Ah the Crispin brothers would be nice and put big ole Calvin Booth down low. If you had Battle and Cornelly from this year's squad with those three guys, well that's an Elite 8 team and Big 10 champion. But as it is the Lions did get a nice win at Illinois last night.

• RyanActive Active.com Staff 87 posts since
    Jun 4, 2008
    12. Feb 20, 2009 10:51 AM (in response to Guest )

Kansas looking solid as a 4 or 5 seed, despite losing all five starters from the national championship team. I will take it.

I will admit, though, that a team as young as the Jayhawks could either go far because they're too stupid to know better; or they could be ripe for an early upset because they get stage fright.

Either way, I'm excited to see it play out.

• huskybball Rookie 1 posts since
    Mar 4, 2009
    13. Mar 4, 2009 5:57 PM (in response to Guest )

yea huskies in has automatic and 17 seed and tar heels automatic and 2 seed! whoo

• FitMom Amateur 17 posts since
    Jul 2, 2007
    14. Mar 6, 2009 1:53 PM (in response to Guest )

The Longhorns will make a decent showing in the postseason....they have been rusty all year but when it comes to tournament time they will step up.  Beware of big Dexter inside....

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...