Skip navigation

2227 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Feb 6, 2009 8:43 PM by jsiddens RSS
jsiddens Rookie 3 posts since
Nov 5, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Feb 6, 2009 8:43 PM

2005 DuraAce WH-7800 Wheelset for sale:  $500

I am selling a pair of Shimano DuraAce WH-7800 wheels.  They are used, and the front wheel has perhaps about 2,500 miles on it.  The rear did, but my local bike shop discovered a few linear cracks on the rim, near spoke nipples, during a routine bike tune-up.  The wheel was sent to Shimano, and was repaired under warranty, only the hub is original.  The rear wheel has new spokes and a new rim.  Since the wheel was repaired, I have not mounted them on a bike nor have they been ridden.  So, in essence, the wheels are new.   I have never crashed them and never abused them.  I ride mostly club rides, tours, and charity events.  I am too big and heavy to race, so know they are in excellent shape, with the usual wear that wheels get when you ride them.  I bought a pair of Mavic ES wheels, which better fit my riding style, and this is the reason I am selling them... plus I need the money!!!!   LOL !   Email me for a GREAT deal on these wheels.

PS:  I have a couple of extra spokes and spoke wrenches that I am tossing in.... free.... 

John    nolensc@aol.com

Attachments:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...