Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

2374 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: Apr 24, 2009 9:29 AM by runnerJ824 RSS
Mouserunner Expert 37 posts since
Mar 16, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 30, 2009 6:40 AM

Anyone run with iPod Nano and Nike +? Interested in  setting a goal? 20-30 miles a week....

I currently run with a iPod Nano and a Nike + sport kit. I was hoping some of you out there may also have this setup and be interested in starting a group goal while I train. I am currently on a 10K training program for 19 weeks running about 15-20 miles a week currently and then switching over to a marathon training program after that.

This goal could be monthly time, calories burned, or number of runs. I think I may need your Nike Id or email to add you to the group. I would like to start the group today on the NIke + website since I will be running later on this afternoon. If interested in joining a group with Nike+ please reply and let me know.

Thank you and lets get running!

Oh, and if you are already running 100 miles a week or so, please don't ask to join. I would like to keep it to 20-30 miles a week with a progressive weekly gain in mileage.

Frank Montgomery, IL *Fox Trot 5K, April 26th, 2009* *Rosary 5K, May 2009* *Disney Marathon, January 2010* Help support LIVESTRONG.ORG and my FIRST MARATHON. [Cure Cancer|http://www.active.com/donate/mouserunner] *Thank you for your support.*

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points