Skip navigation

2228 Views 12 Replies Latest reply: Apr 18, 2009 7:13 PM by SupeSales RSS
rshibiya Rookie 3 posts since
Apr 13, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 13, 2009 1:39 AM

Cincinnati, OH team

I live on the west side of Cincinnati, OH and would LOVE to get a team together or join one that's already started!!! So please contact me or post info on your already existing team, as I'd love to join.

Thanks!

~Richele

• SupeSales Rookie 2 posts since
    Apr 14, 2009
    1. Apr 14, 2009 9:13 PM (in response to rshibiya)
    Re: Cincinnati, OH team

Hi.  I am from Bethel, OH on the eastside of Cincinnati. I just started reading about the challenge and would like to know if you have to live in the same area to create a team.  I will read more info, but thought you might be able to help.

Thanks, Linda

• michellej610 Amateur 10 posts since
    Apr 15, 2009
    3. Apr 15, 2009 8:16 AM (in response to rshibiya)

hey! Just read yoru post. Guess I should of looked before I posted mine. I am looking to start a team, I am also on the west side of cincy. (nw actually )

I was asked by my meeting group to check this site out and try to get things moving. So I am hoping that at my next meeting we can form a team. But, I think as long as we have 2...we're a team. So if you might be interested, I will start a team and them we can add members as we go.

Or if you want to handle the details thats fine. A name I thought of was west side walkers...what do you think?  But of course we could/would include anyone east/west who wanted to join

Let me know!

Michelle

Apr 15, 2009
    4. Apr 15, 2009 8:48 AM (in response to michellej610)

Hey. I just went ahead and started a team. Now all  I have to do is get members. If you are interested in joining my team. Let me know you name and I will add you.

Thanks

Michelle

Cincny west side walkers

• IWILLGETITDONE Rookie 2 posts since
    Apr 15, 2009
    5. Apr 15, 2009 1:34 PM (in response to michellej610)

Hi.  My name is Frances and I am in Delhi.  I would like to join the West Side Walkers.  I am new to all of this - please let me know what we have to do to log in, track our progress, etc.  Thanks!

• cathyinamelia Rookie 1 posts since
    Apr 16, 2009
    6. Apr 16, 2009 7:26 AM (in response to SupeSales)

Hi Linda.

I live in between Amelia and Bethel and am looking for other walkers in the area.  I've just started looking at the postings but saw yours when I first logged on.  I'm not quite sure how all this works yet with the teams etc. but I at least wanted to say that I'm in your area and I'm interested in finding people to walk with and being part of a team.  I'm gonna go back to reading more from others to see who else is out there.

Cathy

Apr 15, 2009
    7. Apr 16, 2009 11:18 AM (in response to IWILLGETITDONE)

Hi. I am not real sure exactly how to do it yet either. I think I need your name and then I can add you to the team. From that point you will then have to log in and sign the waiver.  I will try it now by just adding your first name and get back with you on what it says to do. ok?

• Lisa1978 Rookie 1 posts since
    Apr 17, 2009
    8. Apr 17, 2009 7:16 AM (in response to michellej610)

Hello!

I'd like to join the West Side Walkers also!  I live in Delhi.  Just let me know what I need to do to join!

Thanks!

Lisa 

Apr 15, 2009
    9. Apr 17, 2009 9:09 PM (in response to Lisa1978)

HI everyone. I am not real sure how to get people registered and set up on this thing. If anyone has any idea please let me know.

I have tried to set up a site here  http://www.eteamz.com/cincywestsidewalkers/index.cfm?subsite=5088441  if anyone would like to join the team this way, I am hoping I can set a tracking section up.  There are message boards on there as well which migh make ti a bit easier to communicate than trying to find a thread on here since we don't have an official trainer in Cincy.

I think that you have to still register and agree to the waiver on here in order to recieve your training schedule and other goodies if you choose to participate in a 5k.

Please email with your name and email address if you would like me to add you to the website listed above. I am not sure if you can add yourself to that or not.

My email addy is  michellej610@yahoo.com  please put attn cincywestsidewalkers so I know it's not a spam message and I won't delete it.

Thanks

Michelle

Apr 15, 2009
    11. Apr 17, 2009 9:32 PM (in response to michellej610)

FYI- I am starting the walking schedule this coming Wed. (April 22) @ 11:00 @ Winton Wood Lake if anyone is interested. In case of rain I was thinking we could walk at Cincinnati Mills Mall (or Northgate but I think CM's is less croweded depending on how many people join us!)

So, if you would like to walk I will be near the pavillion by the play ground/snackbar at about 10:50 to start walking @ 11:00.

Michelle

• SupeSales Rookie 2 posts since
    Apr 14, 2009
    12. Apr 18, 2009 7:13 PM (in response to cathyinamelia)

Hi Cathy,

I'm not real up-to-date on the details but will find out and get us a team started if you want.  Any ideas for a team name?

Linda in Bethel

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...