Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

1488 Views 9 Replies Latest reply: Apr 30, 2009 3:23 PM by Linda Schiele
Walkingforfun Rookie 1 posts since
Apr 14, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 14, 2009 5:55 PM

Schoolcraft MI walkers?

Looking to start a group....anyone from Schoolcraft out there?

• Bawagnerr Rookie 2 posts since
    Apr 15, 2009
    1. Apr 15, 2009 9:52 AM (in response to Walkingforfun)
    Re: Schoolcraft MI walkers?

I live 3 miles north of Three Rivers and am looking for  a walking  group.  I don't see anything close so far.

• changehabit Rookie 1 posts since
    Apr 15, 2009
    2. Apr 15, 2009 10:03 AM (in response to Bawagnerr)

I live off Centre Ave exit of Route 131 in Kalamazoo.  I'm a beginner, but I want to Change My Habits.

• Bawagnerr Rookie 2 posts since
    Apr 15, 2009
    3. Apr 15, 2009 10:25 AM (in response to changehabit)

I'm 15 minutes south from that exit, so not too far.

• slimmindown Rookie 1 posts since
    Apr 15, 2009
    4. Apr 15, 2009 4:26 PM (in response to Walkingforfun)

I live in Portage near Centre Stree and 131.  What did you have in mind?

• Bunsette Rookie 2 posts since
    Apr 16, 2009
    5. Apr 16, 2009 11:02 PM (in response to Walkingforfun)

I'm located between Vicksburg and Schoolcraft & am really interested in becoming more active by walking.  My Hubby and I walk some, but haven't gotten in the regular habit yet. Let me know if there are any set plans for a Schoolcraft group. THANKS!

• grandmommieof10 Rookie 1 posts since
    Apr 14, 2009
    6. Apr 25, 2009 4:37 AM (in response to Bawagnerr)

Good beautiful Saturday morning...I am looking to join a walking group in Three Rivers as well...I do live in White Pigeon but attend my meeting in Three Rivers....I am a little confused as to how this "Walk it Challenge" works....if someone could explain...I would grealy appreciate it!  I do walk on an average of 4-5 miles most days but have been a power walker for almost 20 yrs....let me know how to get started.  Email me at laney1945@comcast.net.  Thank you!

• Linda Schiele Rookie 2 posts since
    Apr 26, 2009
    7. Apr 26, 2009 6:57 PM (in response to Walkingforfun)

I live in Schoolcraft!!!   I am looking to walk with someone or with a team!!!  I'm a retired teacher (32 years) and my schedule is very flexible!!!  I'm 56 years old and in need of exercise!  This walking program is for me!  Where do you live?  I go to WW meetings on Thursday nights @ 6 p.m.  at the American Legion on Cass St. in Schoolcraft.  I live on Birch Drive.  My home phone is 679-5936.  Please respond if you want a walking partner.  Linda Schiele ....campergirl49087 @yahoo.com.

• Bunsette Rookie 2 posts since
    Apr 16, 2009
    8. Apr 26, 2009 9:10 PM (in response to Walkingforfun)

HI, Linda! I'm one of those Schoolcraft American Legion WW girls, too! Isn't it great that we have to meet via the web?! In answer to your message, I'm a retired (35 yrs) RN in need of walking, too, GREATLY!! In answer to other messages, I'm a beginner at exercise and just need to get out there and BEGIN! My hubby & I walk our dog when we get around to it, but that's not enough to give me any great number of activity points. Maybe we can walk somewhere in Schoolcraft? I'll give you a phone call, Linda. THANKS!  Bunsette/Mary M

• Linda Schiele Rookie 2 posts since
    Apr 26, 2009
    9. Apr 30, 2009 3:23 PM (in response to Bunsette)

Hi!!  I'm so excited that you answered my message for a walking partner.  I gave you my phone number, and you may have called me in the past few days.  I have been on a short vacation in Kentucky this past week.  I will be home tomorrow (Friday, late afternoon/early evening), May 1st.  I will return your call if you left me your number, as soon as I get home.  I have missed two WW meetings.  I hope I haven't "blown it" when I weigh in on Saturday morning (at Southland Mall).  I've gotta get back on track!!  Talk to you soon!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...