Skip navigation

1220 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: May 13, 2009 1:19 PM by bonnylou RSS
RobbieLove Rookie 1 posts since
Apr 15, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 15, 2009 9:47 AM

Join our WW team in Hartford, CT

We are starting a WW walking team in Hartford, CT and would very much like you to join this FUN group!

• jmya30 Rookie 1 posts since
    Apr 27, 2009
    1. Apr 27, 2009 8:04 PM (in response to RobbieLove)
    Re: Join our WW team in Hartford, CT

Hi, I'd like to hear more about this team.  I work in W. Hartford and live in Glastonbury until about July or so.  Can be flexible with times and days.  Would prefer mornings.

• bonnylou Rookie 3 posts since
    May 13, 2009
    2. May 13, 2009 1:19 PM (in response to RobbieLove)
    Re: Join our WW team in Hartford, CT

Hi!  I live on the North end of Hartford and I'm looking for a walking team to join.  I struggled to complete a 3 mile walk on 5/3/09 for the Foodshare Walk Against Hunger but really need to get into better shape than I am to do a good job walking this 5K walk.  I guess that's the point Huh!?!  I don't have transportation but can arrange for dial-a-ride to get to wherever we are going to walk together and to get back homeno problem for me, I do this all the time.  Except for appointments, I'm available just about any time, except Tuesday early afternoon when I have a "water fitness" class at the Rehab Hospital.  I get up very early in the morning ( 5-ish usually) so early morning would be great.  Sundays I have commitments after 8amI'm a Lay Minister with my church--so Sundays would have to be very early for me.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...