Skip navigation

1717 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: May 13, 2009 10:20 AM by blackbeltshopper RSS
Fantastic Fusco Rookie 2 posts since
Apr 17, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 17, 2009 7:31 PM

towson , MD walking and beginner running club

Anyone interested in starting a walking club in towson, MD?  I am trying to prepare for a wedding next July.  We could build up to running.  I am also trying to find a 5k if anyone is interested for training for that.

• Elizabeth42151 Rookie 3 posts since
    Apr 16, 2009
    1. Apr 18, 2009 12:12 PM (in response to Fantastic Fusco)
    Re: towson , MD walking and beginner running club

Hi FF,

My Name is Elizabeth and I live close to you, near Towson. I stay at home and have a really flexible schedule. Let me know what you are thinking, what part of town you are in etc. I live over near Mays Chapel at Falls Road. Maybe we could walk along York, at a park (Meadowbrook, Oregon Ridge, or ?), or in downtown Towson if you are closer to there.

I am flexible and can get to just about anywhere. I like to walk with my dog or dogs depending on how they are behaving. Do you have a dog to walk with?

Let me know,

Elizabeth

• slichter79 Rookie 2 posts since
    Apr 13, 2009

I live in Hunt Valley and regularly walk my dog in Oregon Ridge and the NCR Trail.  If you're still looking for a walking buddy or team, I'd be interested in joining.

• blackbeltshopper Rookie 2 posts since
    May 13, 2009
    3. May 13, 2009 10:20 AM (in response to Fantastic Fusco)
    Re: towson , MD walking and beginner running club

Hi name is Kim.

I am very interested in your walking club.   I USED to walk 10,000 steps a day in my neighborhood - which is Rodgers Forge.  I am also interested in the beginner running club - I know I can do it - I am in good shape (but overweight by 30 pounds) - which I have been carrying around for a year. 

I do volunteer work but I also have a flexible schedule.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points