Skip navigation

1225 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 19, 2009 4:00 PM by uehawk RSS
keozzy Rookie 5 posts since
Apr 19, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 19, 2009 12:55 PM

WW Walking Group

I'm looking for a virtuial walking group with the Weight Watchers Walk-It-Challenge.

• uehawk Rookie 5 posts since
    Apr 19, 2009
    1. Apr 19, 2009 12:57 PM (in response to keozzy)
    Re: WW Walking Group

Same here! Doing the WW challange but I am in the middle of nowhere and have no one to walk with except my hubby, and that's on a good day!

~May Your Deity of Choice Watch Over You~
  • Nancy10992 Rookie 1 posts since
    Apr 19, 2009
    3. Apr 19, 2009 1:03 PM (in response to keozzy)

There's some virtual groups that seem to have started for the WW Momentum Walk-it Challenge.  I think you have to go to:  www.teamweightwatchers.com to get to the part of Active.com that has the WW community.

Be forewarned, however.  There's tons of threads there - page 210 pages of them.  So far, I haven't found a way to navigate or search them other than scrolling through the pages.  It does seem that the thread with the most posts are listed on the home page of the community.

I'm thinking of trying to get a group together in Washingtonville, NY to meet once a week to walk.

Good luck!

• uehawk Rookie 5 posts since
    Apr 19, 2009
    4. Apr 19, 2009 4:00 PM (in response to Nancy10992)

Yeah, I took a look over at the Team Weight Watchers threads. There are a lot of them! And with the last thread I saw that filled up in a day for the virtual teem, I would like to see about starting a new group. There were quiet a few people who wanted to join one!

~May Your Deity of Choice Watch Over You~

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...