Skip navigation

2208 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: Jun 6, 2009 11:40 AM by GloriousGayle RSS
CathyWW Expert 50 posts since
Apr 11, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 19, 2009 1:16 PM

San Diego Cruisin' For Our Losin' Balboa Park 8Mile/3Mile

Ok, Sunday & Wednesday WWers from LG & Clairemont who expressed an interest in the San Diego Track Club event in Balboa Park on 1 August...this thread's for you!

Do y'all want to train together?

Are you running or walking?

Do you want to get together the morning of the race and run or walk together?

This is a place for you to gather, meet, make plans, encourage each other.

Be advised that sign-ups for this event are not yet available on-line.  I'll post info as soon as I receive it from the track club or I find it on active.com

No need to be a 'scaredy cat' -- you can do 3.1 miles at any pace you please!

I am a WW meeting leader  Sunday Lemon Grove 10 am, Sunday Clairemont 5pm, Monday Clairemont 6pm  & Wednesday Lemon Grove 6:30pm

Check out the San Diego Track Club website if you need new routes -- they have a terrific route map available!

• findaname Rookie 2 posts since
    May 6, 2009

I am interested in doing the 3K (walk?) in Balboa Park on August 1st.

I have also already responded to your posting re: July 15 at Chollas Lake.  I think I'm interested in both, one walk at a time, though.

I'm a (currently) over goal lifetime member attending Thursday Lemon Grove WW meetings, and am really hoping you will allow me to join you in these events.

I do like to walk.

I look forward to your reply.

Thanks!

• michellebelle Rookie 1 posts since
    Dec 4, 2008

Hi, I'm in the San Diego Area (right by Lemon Grove, in Spring Valley), work in the Escondido area though, and I'm interested in doing this.  I've been walking for a while, sometimes a jog/walk combo, put love to walk most.  I did the Literacy 8k in Balboa Park last year, and loved it, but haven't done anything else since.

• GloriousGayle Rookie 2 posts since
    Jun 6, 2009

I'm interested.  What next?

gayle

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...