Skip navigation

4181 Views 17 Replies Latest reply: Jun 8, 2009 11:31 AM by wwrose RSS 1 2 Previous Next
wwrose Amateur 10 posts since
Apr 13, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 22, 2009 3:40 PM

Join the WWROSE Team!

Hi There Tuesday Citrus Heights and Wednesday and Saturday Roseville members!

If you would like to join my WWROSE Team, I'd love to have you.  Just go to the  ADD TO YOUR TEAM and click on it.  On the top box on the next page type in WWROSE for the team name.  Add you screen name in the next line.  Click PRVIEW and check to see if it all looks ok.  Click SUBMIT.

You're ready to download your program and GET MOVING!  Look for training partners on these boards or at the meetings or even at home perhaps your friends and family.  We'll document your weekly progress at our weekly meetings.  I've got cool sparkle feet for your member books.  I'm looking for an appropriate 5K event that many of us can walk together.  Perhaps July 4 th in Roseville.  

Thank you J garden girl for helping me to understand the process.

Be Well,

Teresa

• J garden girl Amateur 8 posts since
    Apr 13, 2009
    1. Apr 23, 2009 1:50 PM (in response to wwrose)
    Re: Join the WWROSE Team!

Hey WW Rose,

It worked.  I found your message.  Lucky for me, today is a Rest Day on my calendar.  Yesterday's heat was a bummer, so I missed my walk, and I can catch up.  I also replied to Valarie on the other thread.  Maidu Park may be where we walk.  I hope others may join her and Ime on Wednesdays or Saturdays--no time set just yet.

J

Garden Girl

• stinebean Rookie 1 posts since
    Apr 28, 2009
    2. Apr 28, 2009 11:51 AM (in response to wwrose)

Hi WWROSE!  I followed the instructions, added myself to the team, downloaded my training plan and figured out how to move the dates around on my training plan to kinda fit the days I've been running.  Should we be getting emails from the team or anything?  I haven't gotten anything team related yet.

See you Saturday!

-Kristine

• Jeanie91650 Rookie 1 posts since
    Apr 28, 2009
    3. Apr 28, 2009 8:17 PM (in response to wwrose)

WWROSE,

Got signed up.   Have first week program printed out.   The computer program is more of a workout than the actual walking itself!

See you tomorrow,

Jeanie

• Nori29639 Rookie 1 posts since
    Apr 25, 2009
    7. May 3, 2009 4:36 PM (in response to wwrose)

Hi Teresa!!!  - I finally found you!  So now what am I supposed to do???  -  I will look around and see.  Sorry I missed this Sat. wwflu.  Nori

• Malane Chapman Rookie 3 posts since
    Mar 11, 2009
    9. May 6, 2009 7:00 PM (in response to wwrose)

Teresa,

Thanks again for everything I am now a memeber of your walking team. Very excited to see what this challenge has in store for me.

Malane

• evkreg Rookie 2 posts since
    May 8, 2009
    11. May 8, 2009 4:37 AM (in response to wwrose)

We belong to the Wed 9:30 AM meeting.  My husband and I want to join your team.

Please use my e-mail address to communicate with us, we have no capability to use Entourage.

Thank you.

evkreg

• evkreg Rookie 2 posts since
    May 8, 2009
    13. May 8, 2009 7:41 PM (in response to wwrose)

Hi WWROSE,

My e-mail address is evkregear@yahoo.com, my husband signed in as RDKreg.  Please let us know what to do next.

Most mornings, we do treadmill at Fitness 19 for at least 20 minutes.  Can that substitute for walking.  My average speed is 3.5 mph, today I did 0.81 miles in 18 minutes, including cool down.  What do I do now.  My husband also do the treadmill but he does it at a slower phase (3.0 - 3.2).  We do this M-F but since we sometimes baby-sit, we miss. 

I also do gardening.  I keep track of my hours and minutes in the garden.  Today, I only spent 30 min as I am recovering from some strange ailment.

We might be signed in under our WW membership numbers.  Should we consolidate?

• Malane Chapman Rookie 3 posts since
    Mar 11, 2009
    14. Jun 8, 2009 10:29 AM (in response to wwrose)

I completed my 5K yesterday (June 7th)... Time 45:21.9, pace 14:38/M

Did not do as well as I would have liked, but I did finish.. And now I am training for another 5K in July.

Malane

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points