Skip navigation

35359 Views 277 Replies Latest reply: Jun 1, 2009 11:35 AM by Sharryshoo RSS 1 2 3 ... 19 Previous Next
Anjela77 Pro 73 posts since
Apr 18, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 22, 2009 5:36 PM

Walk  It Offf Virtually New Thread

New thread for Team Walk It Off Virtually I don't know what happened to the old message board. Look forward to seeing all new and existing members here, if you are new and want to be on this team just provide yoru name and I will add you I will also be re-posting the Instructions, that I posted in the old thread.

Anjela

• hungry4more Amateur 8 posts since
    Apr 18, 2009
    2. Apr 22, 2009 6:11 PM (in response to Anjela77)
    Re: Walk It Offf Virtually New Thread

Hi Anjela ,

Lonnie here, just got done walking 35 min.  Wanted to say hello.

• Sprintfan Rookie 4 posts since
    Apr 16, 2009
    3. Apr 22, 2009 6:14 PM (in response to Anjela77)

Correct me if I'm wrong but it's my understanding that the 5k is optional.  You don't have to do one to qualify for the training program but you get more goodies from WW of you do

• walkwithD Amateur 9 posts since
    Apr 22, 2009
    6. Apr 22, 2009 7:27 PM (in response to Anjela77)

Hi Angela,

I would like to join your virtual team.  I am not very computer savy and I hope I figure out how to find you again.  Please tell me what you need from me so I can join.  My name is Dina and I am in New York.

• Sharryshoo Amateur 30 posts since
    Apr 18, 2009
    8. Apr 23, 2009 5:01 AM (in response to Anjela77)

Thanks for starting us up again.  Hope I can find my way to you again!  I walked 35 minutes yesterday, and just walked 45 minutes today.  Tomorrow I'll walk 30 minutes and do one hour of senior exercises.  The water in the park pool is getting warm enough for water aerobics three times a week, should be starting that next week perhaps!  Have a great day!  WALK ON!  Sharon O.:^0

• MidwestCity Amateur 26 posts since
    Apr 17, 2009
    9. Apr 23, 2009 5:48 AM (in response to Anjela77)

I have walked for 1 hour for the last 5 days and I am getting more sore each day, when can I expect to not feel sore?  Is it necessary to skip some days, I'm afraid if I skip it will be hard to go back.

• shelah Amateur 7 posts since
    Apr 20, 2009
    10. Apr 23, 2009 7:12 AM (in response to MidwestCity)

Hey, it's good to find you guys, thanks Angela for the e-mail about the new thread.  I thought it was just me that was lost.  I've been trying to communicate with you.  I've been following the training that I was sent me.  I guess I'm very much a beginner to this walking thing.  Anyway I walked 15 minutes Monday & Tuesday and 20 minutes Wednesday.  Today (Thurs), I have a day of rest.  In addition I walked with my dog.  I could never get the "route" creation part of the site to work in order to find out the miles.  I don't know if anyone else had trouble, but a girl in my WW meeting last Sat, told us about a website called mapmyrun.com that would compute the mileage for your walk and I created my routes there, so in 4 days I've walked 4.17 miles.  I'm just beginning this walking journey, so I feel very good about that.  It's good to hear from you guys again, I'll talk to you later.

shelah

Shelah

• MidwestCity Amateur 26 posts since
    Apr 17, 2009
    13. Apr 23, 2009 8:36 AM (in response to Anjela77)

You guys are the partners I have.  I appreciate your input.

• taztabboo Rookie 5 posts since
    Dec 14, 2007
    14. Apr 23, 2009 11:17 AM (in response to Anjela77)

Hello Everyone,

Anjela I would love to join your group if you still have room. With my crazy schedule I am not sure I will be able to get with a local group. My screenname is taztabboo. Let me know if you need anything else or if your full. Thanks,

Teresa

Seaside, CA

1 2 3 ... 19 Previous Next

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...