Skip navigation

2512 Views 10 Replies Latest reply: May 11, 2009 12:58 PM by Kyle86496 RSS
VictoriaFrer Rookie 4 posts since
Apr 23, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 23, 2009 12:32 PM

West Chester Walkers

I am looking to make a team with walkers from the West Chester area.  Let me know if you want to join me! I would really love to get a team going and sign up for a 5k!

• Lreed1207 Rookie 2 posts since
    Apr 25, 2009
    1. Apr 25, 2009 7:28 AM (in response to VictoriaFrer)
    Re: West Chester Walkers

I live in Maineville and would be interested in joining a walkers group in West Chester. Do you have a team established? Can you give me any particulars?

• Lreed1207 Rookie 2 posts since
    Apr 25, 2009
    3. Apr 26, 2009 3:15 PM (in response to VictoriaFrer)

West Chester is not too far for me. I drive straight up Tylersville to get there. I have a friend who lives in Mason, off Butler-Warren road. She is going to join WW with me on May 9; maybe she would be interested in a walking team as well. I talk to her about it. The biggest obstacle for me will be schedules. I currently work two jobs, one being in the evening on Monday and Wednesday and I take my son to horseback riding on Tuesday evenings beginning May 5.

If I can work it all out, I would love to find a walking team. Anytime I have been successful at losing weight, regular exercise was a big part of it.

Leslie

• lance99 Rookie 4 posts since
    Apr 17, 2009
    5. Apr 29, 2009 2:36 PM (in response to VictoriaFrer)

Victoria,

My name is Lance and I too live in Mason near heritage oak park and would love to walk in west chester as my WW meeting is in west chester off cincy dayton rd. Where would we meet and what time please send paticulars to beverly_lance@yahoo.com

• Becky73700 Rookie 1 posts since
    Apr 13, 2009
    6. May 4, 2009 4:25 PM (in response to lance99)

I too, go to West Chester WW meeting,  I walk at Voice of America Park, nice walking park.  The High Schools also have a great walking track.  Just a suggestion.  I am walking in a 5K this weekend Walk4hearing... Dayton OH  Wish me luck. 

Becky

• depewag Rookie 1 posts since
    Feb 21, 2009
    7. May 6, 2009 11:56 AM (in response to VictoriaFrer)

Hi, I am interested in being in your walking group.  I live in Liberty township.  I am free from 10 a.m. to 3 a.m. every day to walk except Mondays.  Let me know if that fits into your schedule.  Thanks

• thewwchick Amateur 20 posts since
    Jan 7, 2008
    8. May 8, 2009 6:05 AM (in response to VictoriaFrer)

Hi Guys,

If you know anyone in the Lebanon area wanting to walk, shoot them my way.  I'll do the same for you with your West Chester group.  I started a walking group called Losing It In Lebanon, and we're taking our first official walk as a group tomorrow morning (5/9).  I'm also getting ready to start a new WW meeting at Countryside YMCA, and I would love to have members walk with me (on the trail) after the meeting each week.

Be sure to talk about your walking group during your weekly WW meeting.  Talking about your fabulous plan is sure to drum up some interest.

Happy Walking,

Heather

I'm a regular walker (and wanna be runner) in Lebanon, OH, and would like for fellow WW members to join me in my quest to stay healthy! 

www.thewwchick.com

www.leadingtheweigh.com

• thewwchick Amateur 20 posts since
    Jan 7, 2008
    9. May 8, 2009 7:20 AM (in response to VictoriaFrer)

Victoria, this is Heather (I don't know *why *people are calling me Marisa today in the comments they leave me - that's a different blogger lol).  I left a message for you a bit ago.  Thanks for commenting on my blog!  It is like we're neighbors!  I'm at the Y a lot.  My kids go to camp there during the summer.  I was just there yesterday to add names to my sign up sheet for the new WW meeting that's starting there.  I need to go back because now there are more names to add.  Anyway, join us tomorrow if you're able!  I walk the trail almost daily now.  So we could also meet on a weekday if that works for you.  You can always email me if you want to cross promote our walking groups: heather@thewwchick.com

Which meeting do you attend in WC? 

I'm a regular walker (and wanna be runner) in Lebanon, OH, and would like for fellow WW members to join me in my quest to stay healthy! 

www.thewwchick.com

www.leadingtheweigh.com

• Kyle86496 Rookie 1 posts since
    Apr 22, 2009
    10. May 11, 2009 12:58 PM (in response to VictoriaFrer)

I live in Loveland and would like to join the West Chester Walers walking team. West Chester is not far from me at all. Please give me some information about the team and when the team gets together! I am excited about joining a team and losing weight.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...