Skip navigation

5551 Views 31 Replies Latest reply: Apr 27, 2009 10:04 AM by Myblueeyedgurl RSS 1 2 3 Previous Next
dutch omi We're Not Worthy 5,642 posts since
Jan 19, 2008
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 25, 2009 5:40 AM

CMM tracking

That doesn't seem to be working, the server must be overloaded and the webcam is happily pointed at the finish line.  The weather looks a little warm.  Hope all our runners are having a great race.  Good luck guys.

• lenzlaw Community Moderator 10,369 posts since
    Jan 18, 2008
    1. Apr 25, 2009 7:10 AM (in response to dutch omi)
    Re: CMM tracking

The "LiveResults" page is stuck on "One Moment Please".  Is there a time difference? I don't remember. Must be. The finish line clock is just past two hours and they started at 7.

Len

Jan 18, 2008
    2. Apr 25, 2009 7:20 AM (in response to lenzlaw)

People are finishing on the hal-marathon side. Of course, you can't tell who is who.

Len

• Lauren Loves Tasty Cakes... Legend 845 posts since
    Jan 19, 2008
    3. Apr 25, 2009 7:21 AM (in response to lenzlaw)

Eastern Tennessee is EST, and western Tennessee is CST.  I hope they're doing great!

Jan 18, 2008

I've seen a couple marathon finishers, one at about 2:22. Except they have two clocks - one said 2:22 and the other 2:43.

Len

• KarlD_Navy84 Legend 879 posts since
    Jan 19, 2008
    5. Apr 25, 2009 9:16 AM (in response to lenzlaw)

Just got a text from Kevyn. She ran the half (with a touch of bronchitis it sounds like) and got through it okay. The runner tracking is only partially working. I was able to pull up Kevyn's time for the half, but can't seem to get results for the folks who ran the marathon.  It must be super slow.  Do we know who else ran the half? We may be able to get those results now.   Talk to you soon.

Karl

Karl

• Lauren Loves Tasty Cakes... Legend 845 posts since
    Jan 19, 2008
    6. Apr 25, 2009 9:26 AM (in response to KarlD_Navy84)

CMM sucks.

• MCM Ron Legend 1,916 posts since
    Jan 19, 2008

It worked pretty well last year, if I remember right. 

Most of 'em should be done by now.  Can't wait to hear from them!

I hope it's not as hot there as it is here in Maryland.  Just mowing the lawn it's too hot!

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.  (from my ice tea lid)

• RunDaddyRunx4 Legend 1,037 posts since
    May 12, 2008
    9. Apr 25, 2009 11:24 AM (in response to dutch omi)

Hello all, I stopped by a library on the way home to see my time.  As you have already noticed, CMM tracking didn't happen due to computoer glitch.

I met up with Jimmy around mile 13, he was running backwards to catch up with all of us.  We ran together for about a mile then he doubled back to pick up some others.

I did see Nita on one of the turn arounds, she was several miles behind me. 

According to my Garmin, I ran 26.42 miles with a pace of 9.06 right at 4 hours.  I think I made the 4 hour mark but not sure. 

I'm sure more RR will be coming but I sut stopeed by a library to check my time.

Jan 18, 2008
    10. Apr 25, 2009 11:39 AM (in response to RunDaddyRunx4)

I had to go out for a while (place closes at noon on Sat.), but it looks like I didn't miss anything, except a little more frustration. I just checked the webcam and people are still finishing at 6:30 - more than I saw at 2:25 - 2:45.

Len

Jan 18, 2008
    11. Apr 25, 2009 12:12 PM (in response to dutch omi)

Jerry texted that he ran 4:11 and change, crossed the line at the same time as Craig, and was ahead of Jimmy and Nita.

Len

• Jimmy_D_Jarhead We're Not Worthy 4,477 posts since
    Dec 15, 2007
    12. Apr 25, 2009 12:20 PM (in response to lenzlaw)

4:53ish   Cramps like Chicago.  Good race just couldn't run much after mile 16 without catching a cramp.  I was the slowest of the marathoners by a bit and almost did not make it across the finish line after some goofing off caused both legs to totally cramp.  I won the bet about the temp.  My car read 88 on the way home and by time we made it rthough Jack in the Box it was 90.  I need water and some electrolytes.  There is water in beer and if I do a shot of tequila and lick the salt first that should cover the electrolytes.  Only joking I am not in the mood for beer right now, maybe later.

Good job to the other runners.

Jimmy

This place is like home!!!!

• Irish Runner77 Legend 780 posts since
    Nov 1, 2007
    13. Apr 25, 2009 1:37 PM (in response to dutch omi)

This race was hot. very. Re: CMM tracking. hot.

with the heat, and the very bold sun, I decided to finish the half marathon course and not got the full marathon, so that I can stay strong for Pittsburgh next weekend. Finished in about 2:43 by my Garmin.

Saw a number of ambulances and people passed out along the course. Also watched a woman go down beside me...she trip over the feet of the girl in front of her. Bloodied her knee pretty good and may have twisted her ankle...she didn't get up afterwards...I stayed by her for a moment until the cop who was directing traffic across the pack came over to her.

The bling is pretty cool! Both races have the same design, just different colors. It's a couple of guitars on a big X (roman numeral 10 of course). I think its one of my favorite elite race metals.

MCM Finisher 2007, 2008, 2009
    CMM Finisher 2008
    Goofy Challenge Finisher 2009, 2010
    Pittsburgh Marathon Finisher 2009
    RnR Seattle Finisher 2009

Richmond Finisher 2009

RnR Las Vegas Finisher 2009

• KarlD_Navy84 Legend 879 posts since
    Jan 19, 2008
    14. Apr 25, 2009 2:15 PM (in response to Irish Runner77)

Looks like you can now get the finishing times by going to the results tab on the website and typing in the names.  Sounds like it was a hot one.  Talk to you soon.

Karl

Karl

1 2 3 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...