NEED HELP?|

2397 Views 9 Replies Latest reply: Jun 4, 2009 6:35 AM by Linda17133
pennyi Rookie 5 posts since
Apr 23, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 25, 2009 1:47 PM

Walkers in North Lansing?

HI,

I am looking for walking companions in north Lansing. I live near groesbeck park and walk the natural area on Wood Road and I walk the river walk trail starting off of Kalamazoo. I belong to ww and am working towards their walk it challange for the new momentum plan.  I am also interested in starting a walking team.  Any TAkers?

Penny I

• L Kahler Amateur 8 posts since
    Mar 28, 2009
    1. Apr 26, 2009 6:02 PM (in response to pennyi)
    Re: Walkers in North Lansing?

Penny,

Is this you from Thurs.@ Frandor?  If so BRAVO for the initiative and welcome back!  I will be doing a walking group on Friday mornings at 10 am -11 am at Hawk Island County PArk (no rain).  If this is not the same Penny - you are welcome to join us!

Linda

• schumyfan Rookie 1 posts since
    May 4, 2009
    3. May 4, 2009 7:09 PM (in response to pennyi)

I just joined WW online tonight, and would love to start walking .  I live in West Lansing and am familar with the areas you spoke of.  I am just getting started so I am not sure how I will do at first.  I sit behind a desk 8-10 hrs a day so I am totally out of condition.

What days are you walking?

Theresa

• Linda17133 Rookie 3 posts since
    Jun 3, 2009
    5. Jun 3, 2009 4:16 PM (in response to pennyi)

Hi Penny,

I'm right in your neighborhood (Lyman Dr) and just getting started too.  I'm 8-5, M-F at a desk and in need of a walking partner in my neighborhood.  My evening schedule varies but I'd like to set something up.  Soon!  I'm an @Work WW person so it would be great to meet someone from a different meeting.  I would be available on Saturday (6/6) if it is a good day to start.

Linda

Jun 3, 2009
    7. Jun 4, 2009 5:58 AM (in response to pennyi)

I'm open from 10 on.  Nothing scheduled for Saturday at this point.  Pick a time.

• L Kahler Amateur 8 posts since
    Mar 28, 2009
    8. Jun 4, 2009 6:05 AM (in response to pennyi)

Hi Ladies -

I might even be able to meet up with you and join the walk - but it would be around 10:30am - please don't wait for me, I'll find you guys - though I am a fair weather walker (if it is raining by chance).  I am teaching at the YMCA in the early morning that day - so I can come over after.

Linda

WW Leader

Jun 3, 2009
    9. Jun 4, 2009 6:35 AM (in response to L Kahler)

Hey Ladies,

Why don't we set an 11 am start time at the corner of Fairview and Hopkins.  I'll be working late at the BWL Chili Cook-off Friday and I may be slow moving Saturday Morning.  Let me know if that works for both of you.

Linda

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points