Skip navigation

3546 Views 9 Replies Latest reply: Jun 1, 2009 11:09 AM by thewwchick RSS
thewwchick Amateur 20 posts since
Jan 7, 2008
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 28, 2009 10:54 AM

"Losing It In Lebanon" walking group & new WW meeting in Lebanon

Hi To All,

My name is Heather, and I'm a WW leader living in Lebanon, OH.  I've heard from a couple of other WW members in the area who would like to start walking with me, so I've started a walking group called "Losing It In Lebanon".  I walk on a regular basis in Lebanon, and will be walking the Flying Pig 10k May 2.  Since I'm training for a 10k, I've been taking a couple of 5 to 6 mile walks per week.  From there, I plan on registering for a series of 5k walks to keep me active this summer.  So my training sessions will be 3 to 5 miles per walk May through September.

I'm starting a brand new Weight Watchers meeting at Countryside YMCA sometime in May, and plan on walking the trail down to Fujitec Dr. after the meeting each week.  Anyone attending that meeting is welcome to join me!  It would be a great way for us to kick off the WW week.  I'll also walk a couple of week day mornings per week once the kids are out of school this summer (the attend day camp at the Y).  Mornings when the weather isn't cooperative, I plan on walking one of the tracks inside the Y.

Let me know if you're interested in walking with me. 

--- Heather C. www.thewwchick.com

I'm a regular walker (and wanna be runner) in Lebanon, OH, and would like for fellow WW members to join me in my quest to stay healthy! 

www.thewwchick.com

www.leadingtheweigh.com

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points