Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

1463 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: May 5, 2009 8:37 AM by neonshaw RSS
~Coach Dave~ Expert 43 posts since
Feb 17, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

May 4, 2009 7:58 AM

Men's dress shoe recommendation needed

I wear Men's dress shoe recommendation needed dress shoes to work everyday and have finally reached the bitter end with one pair that's literally showing a metal support piece through the inside of the sole.

I remember seeing dress shoes at my local specialty running shop but I'm sure they're WAY out of my price range. Before I go and buy a new pair (hopefully not at the cost of an arm and leg) I was hoping someone out there could point me in the right direction (brand name, price, etc.).

I spend about 10 hours a day in my work shoes (mostly sitting at my desk). I just dropped $90 on a pair of Asics 2140 (change from 2130s) and feel like I should put the same thought into the shoes that I wear most of the day.

Thanks!

2011 Frederick Half 1:53:15

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...