Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

848 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 6, 2009 7:42 PM by brdrake426 RSS
brdrake426 Rookie 2 posts since
Jan 28, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 6, 2009 7:42 PM

Running Trails in Orange County

Well  I run along the beach (huntington or newport beach), but I'd like to change up the pace with some trail running. I like running hills and running along the beach doesn't give me that opportunity. If anyone knows of any running trails that are challenging in the orange  county area,please let me know.

Also if anyone wants to team up to run in mud runs let me know to as my first mud run was the S.D. mud run. I didn't know it was gonna be so fun, so now I'm addicted to continue to find people. The reason why I'm looking for other people is because my team didn't really train much at all for it so I was waiting for like 20 minutes until they caught up to me so we could finish at the same time. And I'm not the fastest runner out there. On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd give myself a 6.  So any intermediate people interested in running any kind of mud run feel free to let me know. peace.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points