Skip navigation

1058 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Aug 16, 2009 4:51 AM by Cecmax RSS
Cecmax Rookie 1 posts since
Aug 16, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 16, 2009 4:51 AM

MaxGXL- It's legal! Raises Glutathione Levels-Reduces Recovery Times-Decreases Inflammation-Increases Energy

Do You Want Peak Physical Performance and Quick Recovery Time? Visit  CECMAX to learn more.

*MaxGXL is safe, legal, and has been approved by the Athletic Banned Substance Screening Program!*

Testing based on World Anti-Doping Code Prohibited list available in 2007

MaxGXL can naturally increase your energy level without stimulants

and quicken your recovery time between events or workouts.

MaxGXL has been verified (lymphocytes testing) to accelerate

the production of glutathione levels in all your cells up to 299%.

MaxGXL purifies, defends, and energizes your cells,

empowering each cell to function at its optimal level.

Special Benefits for Athletes:

MaxGXL is legal, safe and it works!

Quick recovery time between games and workouts...

Speeds recovery time from injuries by clearing inflammation and adding the cleansing power needed by each cell...

Naturally increases energy without stimulants...

Verified to increase intercellular glutathione levels up to 299%...

Optimal performance since MaxGXL naturally energizes, cleans, and protects every cell...

Researched and formulated by a leading medical researcher, Dr. Robert Keller to help his patients - not developed by a company...

MaxGXL nutritional formula was awarded a Compositional Patent usually reserved for preferential drugs from Pharma companies...

MaxGXL is Compositionally Patented

MaxGXLis an all-natural formula designed to increase intracellular glutathione, one of the most powerful and most prevalent antioxidants in the body. In simple terms, this means that MaxGXL provides the essential nutritional building blocks that promote the body's natural ability to fight inflammation. It can also support increased energy levels and can help strengthen the immune system-all of which are vital for professional and extreme athletes. The bonus for athletes is that MaxGXL has also passed the ConsumerLab.com Athletic Banned Substance Screening Program - "The results of the screening demonstrate not only Max International's commitment to quality and safety, but also our firm belief in seeking out independent bodies to research, test and validate our products," says Max International President Craig Case.

I'm a 50 year old female who had given up running due to joint and muscle pain.  MaxGXL has allowed me to train again and I'm running, swimming, and enjoying a healthy body again.  Please do your research by visiting  CECMAX  and contact me to talk about purchasing MaxGXL.  YOU WILL BE HAPPY THAT YOU DID!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...