Skip navigation

963 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Sep 10, 2009 9:02 AM by coachnic@nixtriplanet.com RSS
coachnic@nixtriplanet.com Rookie 5 posts since
Apr 14, 2008
Currently Being Moderated

Sep 10, 2009 9:02 AM

PumpkinMan Experience Open Water & Nutrition Clinic @ Boulder Beach, Lake Mead

The PumpkinMan Experience Open Water and Nutrition Clinic is a one day event on October 16th, from 1:30pm to 4:30pm

Two Olympic Coaches will be in Las Vegas for this specific event; one of whom is a United States Olympic Triathlete:  Susan Williams.

I can't believe that not one person has signed up for this event....it's absolutely crazy. 

As a Coach and a triathlete for over 25 years I have never seen such great opportunity to un-attended. 

To provide athletes with cutting edge knowledge and up to date information on swim bike and run from Olympic Coaches is tantamount in triathlon; but I have had not one sign up and not one email with any interest about this event.  It's baffling.

If you or someone else is interested, registration is now open for the Clinic and will close as of October 10th. 

If I don't get at least 30 people signed up by the 9/30 date I will be cancelling this event because it's obvious after trying to promote Olympians and Olympic Coaches that the Las Vegas athletes have no interest in this event and my days trying to achieve a better sense of community in triathlon by providing Olympic Coaches and Olympians are over.

So, If you know of someone who may be racing PumpkinMan on October 17th, 2009 @ Lake Mead or you are interested I encourage you to register.

Thanks for reading. 

Coach Nic

www.nixtriplanet.com

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...